Tripp Lite USB to serial adapter enables a serial device to be connected to a computer through the USB port. Perfect for a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal with a serial port. This device adds RS232 serial port (DB9 male) capabilities to a USB and supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps.
This 5 foot USB to serial adapter features a portable design that does not require external power or complicated set-up procedures. Plug-and-play / hot-swappable allows you to add or remove a device at any time.
A mini CD with drivers is included. Compatible with
- Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008, 8, 8.1, Server 2012, and 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.12
- Linux Redhat 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0
- Linux Kernel 2.4.31 and above have built-in drivers
- Available USB port on the PC (it is recommended to connect adapter directly to the PC and not through a USB HUB)
- CD-ROM to load drivers from supplied CD onto PC