The ATC-107N is a Industrial RS485 to RS232 converter with both photoelectric isolation and 1000W lightning and surge protection. The ATC-107N also supports RS422 to RS232 conversion. The RS232 connection is an RJ45 serial port. A RJ45 to DB9 Female cable is supplied to make the RS232 port a DB9 Female. The other side of the converter has both a DB9 Male RS422 connector and a 6 position terminal block for RS485/422 connections.
The power for the ATC-107N has 2 parts. A 9V power supply is provided for the RS485/422 side. The RS232 side is powered by the RS232 signal levels of the attached device and must not be lower than +5V. Otherwise, consider using the ATC-108N.
- Industrial distribution systems
- Industrial control automation
- Road traffic control automation
- Closed circuit monitoring
- Security protection systems
- Intelligent cards
- Gate safety/control systems