By itself (without the optional ScopeWare, TopologyScan and ProfiCaptain 2), ProfiTrace 2 software provides multiple "views" of your network, including the "Live List", the "Messages" view, the "Station Statistics View" and the "Data Inspection" view. This enhanced version of of the original ProfiTrace allows you to quickly find: Repeats, Fall-outs, Corrupted messages, Diagnostics, Cycle time, and more.
- Colorful representation of detected devices with real-time updates
- Advice & warnings: Ident number mismatch, Watchdog not set, Illegal configuration
- Last diagnostic, parameter, configuration and data-exchange message
- GSD file management for product and diagnostic identification
- Colorful visualization of FDL, DP, DP-V1, DP-V2, PA and I&M messages
- Messages can be filtered and stored
- Data interpretation engine (byte, word, floating point, etc.)
- Error detection
Station Statistics View:
- Powerful statistics for every error and device (repeats, fall outs, etc.)
- Seventeen (17) different statistics are tracked for each PROFIBUS node
Data Inspection View:
Helps you further break down captured messages into more meaningful representations.
Can be used to permanently show the latest captured data in a variety of formats and views
The optional ScopeWare is the major breakthrough in the new ProfiTrace 2 family. The oscilloscope hardware is built into the new ProfiCore Ultra, and the ScopeWare software allows you view the integrated scope right on your PC screen.
- Time scale: 50 ns to 500 ms
- Voltage scale: 0.5 to 5 V per DIV
- Cursor measurement lines (voltage and time)
- Differential (B-A) and single ended (A and/or B line) measurements
- Free running or trigger per device
- Trigger features: start of response or request message
ProfiCore Ultra features:
- Frequency: 192 MHz.
- Bandwith: 100 MHz.
- Differential measurement: -9 to +9 V.
- Single ended: -4.5 to +8 V.
Bar Graph Features:
- Average, Min. and Max. signal levels per device
- Color indicates the quality of the signal
- Continuously updated
The optional TopologyScan is a key feature in the ProfiTrace 2 family, allowing you to diagram your network and give you an accurate picture of where to go in your network when trouble arises. TopologyScan must be purchased with ScopeWare.
- Automatic generation of the network topology
- No shutdown required!
- No disturbance in the cycle time!
- Works on 500 kbps and 1,5 Mbps
- On passive networks (no active Master) create a topology scan in conjunction with ProfiCaptain 2
OPC Server Features:
The optional OPC Server is the latest feature in the ProfiTrace 2 family. Using the OPC Server, you can display ProfiTrace tags in a SCADA/HMI package or link it to an SMS/email client and sent a message when something happens with the PROFIBUS installation or even generate your own report in MS Word/Excel. Every application that acts as OPC client can utilize the ProfiTrace tags. It does NOT corrupt the PROFIBUS cycle time because the information comes from busmonitoring (listening).
Live List data per device
Statistics per device (Syncs, Retries, Lost, etc.)
Process variables from Data Exchange messages
Available Tags include:
The optional ProfiCaptain 2 software is now completely integrated within ProfiTrace 2.
The ability to put slaves in Data Exchange
I/O testing with automatic patterns
Automatic detection of existing busparameters
Unique concept of 'stealing' slaves
Class 2 functions in a Class 1 framework
No shutdowns when updating the configuration
Deactivating slaves in the configuration
For more information - CLICK HERE
Complete Package Features:
Simple USB port connection and software installation
Essential for commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance
Finds faults like double addresses, wire-breaks, configuration faults, data overshots, damaged messages, retries and diagnostics are captured and logged.
Analyzer with powerful statistics Enhanced version of ProfiTrace 1: Repeats, Fall-outs, Corrupted messages, Diagnostics, Cycle time, etc.
High speed digital oscilloscope (with optional ScopeWare) provides Differential voltage, A-line, B-line, Noise, Overshoots, Reflections, Triggers.
Bar graphs (with optional ScopeWare) Average, Min. and Max. values of the bus signals per device.
Reporting Automatic generation of detailed reports that are accepted by the industry.
Optional DP-V0/V1 master ProfiCaptain 2 has been completely integrated with even more features.
ProfiCore Ultra USB interface Useable on PC platforms, no power supply required and elimination of spur lines.
The optional PA Probe Ultra makes a measurement on PA segments possible (coming soon).
PROFIBUS baud rates from 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps.
Works on XP and Vista platforms
Galvanic Isolation of PROFIBUS Network
USB 2.0 Interface
PA Probe - Makes a physical connection and measurement on a PROFIBUS PA segment possible.
Tap Connector 2 - Simple cable allows for easy connection of ProfiCore Ultra to PROFIBUS network.
Save even more with these great kits.
Troubleshooting Toolkit PLUS
- Kit includes: ProfiCore Ultra, USB Cable, ProfiTrace 2, ScopeWare, TopologyScan, Tap Connector 2, Blue Carrying Case
Troubleshooting Toolkit Ultra Pro
- Kit includes:ProfiCore Ultra, USB Cable, ProfiTrace 2, ScopeWare, TopologyScan, ProifCaptain 2, OPC Server, Tap Connector 2, PA Probe, Blue Carrying Case, Manual