The PCAN Explorer 5 is the best software tool for monitoring CAN data traffic. PCAN Explorer features a "symbol editor" that allows the data fields inside a CAN message to be mapped directly to human readable names/symbols. These names/symbols allow CAN messages to be easily deciphered. The VBScript feature provides for macros to automate simple or complex tasks. The data logger feature takes data traffic from the CAN bus so it can be recorded, analyzed, and stored. PCAN-Explorer 5 is designed as a server and can therefore be remote controlled through scripts.
The PCAN Explorer 5 runs under Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and supports all CAN adapter interfaces made by Peak System.
The major advance for Version 5 is the J1939 Add-in. Also new in V5:
- Project files - Files and elements can be changed and saved in thhe project browser
- Fast Start-up Page
- Simultaneous CAN adapters can be connected
- Connection window with complete with status, error counters, bus load, etc.
- All parameters can be examined using a Property Window
- Multiple filters
- Tabs to switch between the different windows
- Flexible user interface
- User-defined display
- J1939 support with the add-in
Interested in a 30 day trial of PCAN Explorer 5? Request a Trial Here!
Product Ordering Summary:
||Single User License
You can install, unlock, and use the software on a single computer exclusively.
||Portable Shared License
You can install on several computers; to unlock and use the software, you must plug the included USB copy protection dongle into a free USB port.